The Planet Action Kit is the brainchild of Planet & People - designed by a teacher and ecologist team and supporting the National Curriculum it is the perfect resource to aid your home-learning journey for traditional and alternative learning pathways or to add structure at home with fun for all the family!
It's full of thought-provoking challenges, eco-friendly activities and environmentally-minded learning resources to encourage your child to think differently about the world we live in. If you have a budding planet-friendly kid who's excited about all things 'environment' then this is the box for you!
Each month there is a positive planet action theme. The box includes all the materials and crafts you need to complete the activities as well as opportunities for creativity and innovation. The Planet Action Kit is colourful and plastic free. We research the materials carefully to ensure that they are as eco-friendly and waste-free as possible.
What's in the box this month?
Inside four themes built around the ethos 'LOVE Your Planet':
FEBRUARY – 'Reduce Waste'
- Rustic wooden disc fridge magnet reminder
- Personalised letter to the child sealed with wax
- LOVE Your Planet activity cards:
Learn - A comic strip and quiz thinking about where your waste goes
Observe – A self-reflection challenging you to reduce your waste
inVolve – Write to someone about what you have learnt
Enjoy – Craft your own wildflower seed recycled paper
- Original Audio Story following our young explorer, PAK, meeting inspiring global changemakers
- Packet of sweetpea seeds – 'Plant For The Planet'
- Four compost plugs
- Mini crisp packet key ring
- Snakes & ladders eco-game
- Handmade paper, envelope and wildflower seeds
- Video to help you get inspired by the 'Reduce Waste' theme
Each box comes with an opportunity to order 'Send It On', our reusable sharing scheme to order refills to send on to someone else who might enjoy the Planet Action Kit.
For each box we sell, £1 goes to a charity to inspire young conservationists.